A Story of Autumn

Another lazy morning. It's so hard to wake up in the dark, but she still tries to find positivity in everything. Especially at a time like this. Ohh, she deffinitely needs to change the bedding. Why is it always so burdensome

Yawning, she opens the curtains. The trees are already dressed in their golden outfits. It's time for her to choose the outfit too. Today is an important day, every passer-by should notice her. As always, she hadn't prepared her clothes the night before. Well, she always liked surprises. 

Okay. Keys, thermos with her favorite tea, air kiss to her cat. Time to go. During the train ride, she's gazing, or 'people-watching': here is a man in a suit enthusiastically going through a newspaper. And there's a mother and daughter discussing the upcoming day at school. An elderly woman in a beret is dozing quietly. She hopes that lady won't miss her stop. Many passengers heading somewhere new with her. 'The weather is weird, so are their outfirts', she thinks. Someone has already managed to get a long coat of caramel shade, while someone is comfortable in a T-shirt and a pair of flared jeans. Listening to the sounds of the rail, she thought about her loved ones. She was complete, but still she couldn't survive a day without thinking about her loved ones. When the cold beggins, we all want to keep warm together. Yep, she goes exactly where she needs to be. 

Welcome, autumn.


Hey folks! Haven't been here for a while. Mainly because I just don't feel like sharing anything. I still enjoy reading blogs and feel inpired by many amazing women however I'm nt sure I want to follow that path. But! I don't want to leave LiveStyleCreate without any updates, so I'm open to your suggestions about what you might like to read. As I always said, it's more like a personal thing to me than a blog and I feel much more comfortable here than in social media platforms.

Today I'm sharing this story about one of my favorite seasons. It's really simple therefore I wanted to keep it for myself. But than I thought that it can make at least one person a little more excited about this time of the year. This year is a huge internal shift for me. Although there weren't many changes externaly yet. Last month I turned twenty which also feels like a starting point.

Plus, I really wanted to share some really cool photos that my friend Anya took and give her some credit as she deserveds it. Although my audience isn't big at all. 

Let me know if you enjoyed it and want to see more of similiar content in here ♥ 

All the love! :)










➳Follow Anya on Instagram

➳Previous post

➳Follow me on Instagram

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crete Travel Diary

Flower market