How to wear a t-shirt dress
The thing is, lately I've been really into oversized clothes and wanted to buy a big long t-shirt at the man's section and combine it with jeans. I know it sounds so "old time hip hop", but I do like a good “cool dancer” look.

Instead of that I found this beautiful t-shirt dress that i adore even more every time I weat it. And I was surprised how feminine it can look. I think it's a good purchase for the girl of any body shape. If you're considering to buy something like that, here's a collage of some of examples that I liked.
Personallly I paired it with my faux leather vest, which made a look kinda more interesting. I think a piece of clothing like that is a good purchase for summer, because you don't get too hot wearing it, but at the same time it can make your outfit look a little more complicated.
And of course we can all agree that this cafe that we shot in is just the cutest! Loved every corner of this place.
See u in my next post ♥
Love,
livestylecreate
▶Currently listening: ONUKA - Zenit
❂
Dress - Pu&Bear
Vest - Calliope
➳Previous post
➳Follow me on Instagram

Instead of that I found this beautiful t-shirt dress that i adore even more every time I weat it. And I was surprised how feminine it can look. I think it's a good purchase for the girl of any body shape. If you're considering to buy something like that, here's a collage of some of examples that I liked.
Personallly I paired it with my faux leather vest, which made a look kinda more interesting. I think a piece of clothing like that is a good purchase for summer, because you don't get too hot wearing it, but at the same time it can make your outfit look a little more complicated.
And of course we can all agree that this cafe that we shot in is just the cutest! Loved every corner of this place.
See u in my next post ♥
Love,
livestylecreate
▶Currently listening: ONUKA - Zenit
❂
Dress - Pu&Bear
Vest - Calliope
➳Previous post
➳Follow me on Instagram



Comments
Post a Comment