My top 5 movies for a cozy atmosphere

Goood morning/day/evening/ night my beauties! Hope you're doing great :)
As you can see from my recent post and this one too, I'm really into writing about autumn things right now. As I've mentioned before, this season for me is associated with a category of 'cozy' and 'warm' movies. So today's post is another post of ' My favorites' series. And I thik you guessed from the title what it is about. Without further ado, let's get into the list! :)
➺ Father of the Bride


Very sweet, sincere and soulful film. It's especially interesting if you watch it with family :) And there's a second movie too, which is equally great.
➺ About Time


One of my favorite movies! It doesn't matter that the romance plot is one of the main stories in this film, for me it's primarily a cozy one :)
btw, do you want me to write a list of my top 5 romantic movies?
➺ Hocus Pocus


Classic Halloween movie. If you're not in a festive mood, I recommend you to watch this one :)
➺ Mamma Mia!


Positive, sincere, bright, emotional film. And to someone here who misses summer I want to report that the shooting took place in sunny Greece.
➺ Roman Holiday


Gorgeous Audrey Hepburn who still inspires many of us. Plus, It's just something about movies in black and white, right?
So there you have it folks. I'm happy that this list turned out so positive and diverse. 'Cause there are so many 'intense' movies right now. Don't get me wrong, I like them too, but sometimes it's nice to watch something a bit more 'simple', you know?
Let me know if you want to watch some of these :)
As always, thanks for reading. I hope you'll have a beautiful day ♥
Song of the day: Mountain Breeze — WWWT
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Story of Autumn

Crete Travel Diary

Summer Diaries