Mercedes-Benz Kiev Fashion Days
Recently I've got an opportunity to visit Mercedes-Benz Kiev Fashion Days SS18. I know, it's crazy! I felt so happy and grateful when I received an email with an inviting to these amazing shows. Today I want to show you what I wore for this special event and to share with you my experience and feelings.
Also I was pleasently surprised by the variety of models. Of course they all looked gorgeous, but they were different from each other at the same time. They differed in age, nationality. I've seen the oldest Ukrainian model! So cool!
The second day wasn't worse than the first one. It was even better :) Nastasia KLIMT, Acephala (PL),
Chatty (CZ).
As you can see, there were also collections by foreign designers. Bold outfits, femine suits,original styles ♥
I want to thank Mercedes-Benz Kiev Fashion Days team for this opportunity and great organization. It was one of the best days of this year ♥
And thank YOU for reading this :) Hope you're having a great day ♥
Song of the day: Kendrick Lamar – XXX. (feat. U2.)
Saturday outfit: Sunday outfit:
Blouse-Mango Blouse-Reserved
Trousers- Zara Cullotes-Colin's
Bag-Mango Bag-Mango
Shoes-Zara Earrings-Pull&Bear
Flat shoes-Kira Plastinina
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
On Saturday I've had a chance to watch new collections by Agne Kuzmickaite (LT) , Julia Gurskaja and Lyumos. All of them were really good. Also I found it interesting to not just look at clothes, but also to experience the whole atmospere-guests,models, everything about it!
Also I was pleasently surprised by the variety of models. Of course they all looked gorgeous, but they were different from each other at the same time. They differed in age, nationality. I've seen the oldest Ukrainian model! So cool!
Chatty (CZ).
As you can see, there were also collections by foreign designers. Bold outfits, femine suits,original styles ♥
I want to thank Mercedes-Benz Kiev Fashion Days team for this opportunity and great organization. It was one of the best days of this year ♥
And thank YOU for reading this :) Hope you're having a great day ♥
Song of the day: Kendrick Lamar – XXX. (feat. U2.)
Saturday outfit: Sunday outfit:
Blouse-Mango Blouse-Reserved
Trousers- Zara Cullotes-Colin's
Bag-Mango Bag-Mango
Shoes-Zara Earrings-Pull&Bear
Flat shoes-Kira Plastinina
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

















Comments
Post a Comment